- We believe there is one true God. He is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He lives and exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
About Jesus Christ
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father, born of virgin birth, lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. We believe Christ rose bodily from the dead and ascended unto God the Father and is now seated at His right hand making intercession for the saints as our High Priest. He will return for the "dead in Christ" who will be resurrected bodily, and for those who are alive at His coming.
About the Holy Spirit
- We believe the Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son of God. He lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truths, and guidance in doing what pleases God. He gives every believer a spiritual gift when they are saved. The filling of the Holy Spirit is an ongoing process that may occur at any time in the believer's life, and is not a second work of grace.
About the Bible
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of all Scripture as originally written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the final authority for faith and practice. The Bible is the word of God; therefore, it is infallible and without error.
- We believe we are saved and justified when we recognize ourselves as sinners, and put our trust in Christ as the Son of God and His finished work on the cross of Calvary. Salvation is conditioned solely upon grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
About Human Beings
- We believe people are made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. Humans are the supreme object of God's creation. Although, all mankind has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called sin. Therefore, all inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation.
About Eternal Security
- We believe once saved, a true believer cannot lose their salvation; we are eternally secure in Christ.
- We believe people were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is Hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven and Hell are real places of eternal existence.